Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #19

This exercise was awesome. There really are so many that I want to explore. I looked at Wufoo, Craigs List, and I'm Cooked.

Using Wufoo for surveys is quick and easy. There are many times that this could be handy at school. Wufoo would be a helpful tool for surveying teachers for book requests for collection development or surveying librarians for their opinions on library meetings, speakers, or technology trainings.

Craigs List is a wonderful site to connect shoppers with sellers. I used Craigs List when I was looking for an apartment out of town. Even though it was helpful, I did learn one thing...never rent site unseen. Pictures do not show everything!

Videos for Food! I am always hungry and looking for new recipes. I definitely will add this to my delicious sites. Yum!

No comments: