Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #23

WOW!
1. My 2 favorite things were Big Huge Lab & Flickr because of all the cool things people can do with photos, and TeacherTube because I think this will really be helpful for my students who are visual learners.
2. It demonstrates that I CAN be a life long learner. I graduated 2 years ago with MLS, and I miss all the latest and greatest that you learn in college. However, 23 Things helped me feel so much more knowledgeable about what is available now.
3. There are so many take-a-ways with this online course. I hope you keep it on the Internet so that we can continue to access all this informtion in one place. Even though it was very involved, you really made it easy for us to use.
4. Truthfully, I can't think of a way to make it easier. I know that some have said how time-consuming it is, but there is just so much ground to cover. I don't know how you could shorten it. Since we started in June, it is my guess that there are already new "Things" that you could add to this course.
5. I would definitely choose to participate in another course. I think you should have different levels of achievment, with this being Level I. In other words, don't discontinue this one when you decide to submit another course.
6. I am off to do some commenting. And, thanks so much for this learning opportunity and for making it available to people outside of SBISD.

No comments: